Employer Sponsored Visas

Employers in Australia can fill a skilled vacancy by sponsoring individuals who need a visa to work in Australia.

The resulting visa can be either a long term temporary residency visa (a subclass 457 visa), or a permanent residency visa under the Employer Nomination Scheme, or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme where the employer is located in a regional area of Australia (as defined).

These visas – and particularly subclass 457 visas – are also available to employers located outside Australia that wish to open an office in Australia and to sponsor executives and key employees to establish a business presence in Australia.

As Ian Harrop & Associates is based in the UK we do not assist with employer sponsored visa applications. However, we will be pleased to introduce you to our migration agent associates who specialise in employer sponsored migration to Australia and the salary packaging/tax planning opportunities that can be available to employer sponsored visaholders.

Need help?

If you have any questions or need help choosing the right visa, please call us or complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Enquiry form




AustraliaNew Zealand




Please re-enter: captcha